Purchased Services accounts for roughly 40 percent of TPC Members’ total overall spend. It represents a potentially untapped source of savings across the Member organizations as these services are often overlooked because they fall outside the traditional supply chain responsibility. Through TPC’s comprehensive Purchased Services strategy, Member-led initiatives have achieved over $35 million in total value in a variety of targeted areas.
Purchased Services Committed Programs
- Capital Equipment Services
- Energy Procurement Services
- Foodservice Distribution and Procurement Services
- Freight Management Services
- Insurance Services
- Property & Casualty
- Employee Voluntary Benefits
- Lab Services
- Medical Device Reprocessing
- Transcription Services
- Wireless Phone Discount Services
Get a full description of TPC's end-to-end Purchased Services strategy.