Full Stack Developer
Reports To: Senior Vice President & CFO
Location: Plano, TX
TPC is growing! We are looking for people to join our team.
As a partnership of 11 community-based, independent health systems, TPC represents $1 billion in purchasing volume and has saved Members over $180 million since 2010. Our team works as an extension of our Member hospitals to help them achieve exponentially more together, within supply chain, purchased services and revenue cycle, than they could individually.
We are a small company with a big impact. We have been able to achieve superior results with a lean, highly-qualified staff, where every member of our team plays a significant role in the value we are able to provide to our Member hospitals.
We want people who:
- Drive Results – those who can execute and create impactful value for our Members
- Lead Well – those who take responsibility and offer leadership at any level within the organization
- Pursue Innovation – those who think beyond the status quo and generate new ideas, opportunities and processes
- Have Fun – those who find intrinsic joy in their work and their development
This position will be responsible for TPC’s next generation analytics platform and holds outstanding growth opportunities for the right candidate. You will lead all phases of development to provide an innovative analytics solution for member hospitals. You will work closely with a platform team and TPC members to analyze user requirements, design and code applications, and customize commercial software packages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Highly technical abilities to write efficient code and make code modifications
2. Practice test-driven-development; and identify, troubleshoot and solve software defects as needed
3. Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
4. Work closely as a liaison with the platform team to:
- conduct peer code reviews
- follow an agile methodology on all projects
5. High finesse and strong strategic presence to engage with management team and member hospitals
6. Communicate technical decisions to general audience at all levels, including C-suite and Board
7. Manage and influence the direction and end-success of a solution
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field of study
2. 3-5 years’ experience building custom solutions
3. Excellent analysis data skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
5. Experience with at least one Object Oriented Language (Java, C++, Python, NodeJS etc.)
6. Experience with HTML and CSS
8. Knowledge of SQL and ability to create complex queries
9. Intrinsically curious and excited by new ideas
10. Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated and internally driven
11. Customer-focused, dependable and committed
12. Exceptionally detail-oriented
13. Assist with special projects as needed
1. Experience with Azure Services (App Service, SQL DB, etc.)
2. Azure Certification (any level)
3. Continuous deployment environment and tools (Jenkins, VSTS, etc.)
5. Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Redis, Solr, Kafka, etc.)
For more information or to apply, contact Giau Rohde at email@example.com.