Reports To: Director, Analytics & Technology
Location: Plano, TX
TPC is growing! We are looking for people to join our highly talented and values-based team.
As a partnership of 10 independent health systems, TPC represents $1 billion in purchasing volume and has saved Members over $300 million since 2010. Our team works as an extension of our Member hospitals to help them achieve exponentially more together than they could individually within targeted, high-yield areas such supply chain, purchased services and revenue cycle.
TPC is a small company with an enormous impact in the market. We have repeatedly achieved superior results with a lean, highly-qualified team, where every team member plays a significant role in the tangible value we provide to community-based hospitals across multiple states.
We want people who:
· Drive Results – those who can execute and create tangible value for our Members
· Lead Well – those who take responsibility and are not afraid to lead
· Have Fun – those who find intrinsic joy in their work and their personal development
Stronger Together. Superior Results.
This position will be responsible for the advancement of TPC’s Business Intelligence capabilities and holds outstanding growth opportunities for the right candidate. The candidate with be responsible to gather, organize and analyze healthcare data to extract trends and business insights to make fact-based decisions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Interpret data, analyze results to provide insights, reasonings and reports to make better decisions
2. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics to optimize statistical efficiency and quality
3. Acquire and integrate data from various data sources and maintain databases/data systems
4. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
5. Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems
6. Work with management and internal teams to prioritize business and information needs
7. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
2. Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
3. Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
4. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
6. Understands structural and relational databases
7. Proficient in Microsoft Access and Excel
8. Proficient in a reporting platform (like PowerBI, Tableau, Silver Creek, Crystal, SAP, Cognos)
9. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
10. Excellent analytical and communication skills
11. Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
For more information or to apply, contact Florence Ricks at email@example.com.