Analyst, supply chain
Reports To: Director, Supply Chain Operations
Location: Plano, TX
TPC is growing! We are looking for people to join our team.
As a partnership of 11 community-based, independent health systems, TPC represents $1 billion in purchasing volume and has saved Members over $180 million since 2010. Our team works as an extension of our Member hospitals to help them achieve exponentially more together, within supply chain, purchased services and revenue cycle, than they could individually.
We are a small company with a big impact. We have been able to achieve superior results with a lean, highly-qualified staff, where every member of our team plays a significant role in the value we are able to provide to our Member hospitals.
We want people who:
- Drive Results – those who can execute and create impactful value for our Members
- Lead Well – those who take responsibility and offer leadership at any level within the organization
- Pursue Innovation – those who think beyond the status quo and generate new ideas, opportunities and processes
- Have Fun – those who find intrinsic joy in their work and their development
The Analyst of Supply Chain will be responsible for performing analytics and reporting functions in support of the Supply Chain operating unit. Some of the core competencies for the position are to produce comparative analysis on vendor proposals that can be reviewed with various decision-making groups within TPC and researching product category spend for the purposes of identifying future savings opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support ongoing development, delivery, and improvement of the monthly management and executive level reporting package.
2. Utilize clinical and financial data, from internal and external sources, to support the analysis needs for all Supply Chain initiatives.
3. Work effectively with Supply Chain Directors to produce cross reference data that can be used in the contracting process.
4. Perform analytics functions for the Supply Chain Directors that will assist in identifying initiative opportunities.
5. Track and report on savings or other financial improvement for specific initiatives.
6. Assist with maintaining and supporting TPC’s analytic tools and systems to store data, analysis, and reports for future reference
7. Provide analytical support as needed.
8. Data entry activities as needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
1. College degree preferred
2. Working knowledge and/or experience in utilizing Supply Chain analytic tools
3. Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications
4. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred
5. Strength in solving complex problems with effective solutions
6. Strong ability to read, analyze, interpret, and create technical reports
7. Proactive and takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required
8. Industry Supply Chain Process knowledge is beneficial, not required
9. Strong interpersonal and communication skills